*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Hi*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

*PMAP Consultant (Oracle, SQL and Teradata exp must)*

*Location: AL*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Qualifications:*

*Must have experience in PMAP (Performance Measurement and Analysis
Platform)*

* *

*Responsibilities:*

Retire 13 State 271 Metrics Project Description: (What project will the
contractor be working on?) Incorporate the monthly creation of the 13 state
271 Performance Measurements and 271 Payment Remedies into the 9 state PMAP
and PARIS applications, respectively.

*Job Description:*

(What will the contractor do on that project?) Individual needs experience
functioning in the role of business analyst in the telecommunications
industry.

Individual will be responsible for acquiring, documenting, analyzing, and
translating maintenance & repair as well as various product business
requirements into technical requirements for the PMAP (Performance
Measurement and Analysis Platform) PL/SQL development team.

Contractor must have experience working with the *PMAP system.*

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.