Please send the profiles to mi...@bluespacetech.com or call me at 818 630
*Build & Release Engineer :*
*Location :* Sunnyvale, CA
*Duration :* 3+ Months
The primary task of the position is to design and develop configuration
management, build and release activities..
The right person will define and implement an automated build process
that identifies build errors and notifies appropriate resources.
You will collaborate with Development and System Test to deploy daily
and release builds.
You will also identify new tools, technologies, processes to improve
reliability, repeatability, efficiency of builds and releases.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent
* Experience in build/release engineering and software configuration
management with knowledge of all phases of the software development life
* Solid working knowledge of scripting languages.
* Knowledge of object-oriented Perl is a plus.
* Proficient with database programming, deploying database schemas, and SQL.
* Familiarity with Source Code Management systems (CVS, SVN).
* Details-driven personality with a strong desire to develop and document
processes and tools.
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize and ensure tasks are
completed on schedule.
* Capable of working in a highly interrupt-driven environment and working
with users to meet their development needs.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
BLUE SPACE TECHNOLOGIES
1010 N Central Ave|Suite # 204|Glendale|CA 91202|Direct : 818 630 5730|Fax :
440 794 5405
mi...@bluespacetech.com|URL : www.bluespacetech.com
Messenger : Yahoo : mirza_bst...@yahoo.com , Googletalk : mirza...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at