*Reply to t...@beyondtekit.com*

Hi,

This is for my direct client opening for *System Analyst at Dayton Ohio*.
This is a *6 months* position. The Hourly rate is *DOE*.

*Job Description : *

* *

Under general supervision, formulates/defines system scope and objectives
through research and fact-finding to develop or modify the most highly
complex information systems. Prepares feasibility studies, cost estimates,
and detailed specifications from which programs will be written. May present
recommendations to management. Analyzes and revises existing system logic
difficulties and documentation as necessary. Competent to work in complex
phases of applications systems analysis activities. May act in lead capacity
and provide leadership and training to lower level analysts. Typically
requires a college degree and 4 to 6 years related experience.;

 Additional Job Description:

This is an RFQ based in Dayton. Please come in at your best rate. We are
looking for development resources with knowledge of Joomla. Joomla is an
open source content management system (CMS). It is based upon the
programming language PHP, and uses My SQL for its database. The ideal
candidate has implemented Joomla applications successfully. He will come
with PHP and My SQL background by default. The second ideal candidate will
be sound in PHP and My SQL. In other words, a successful PHP developer can
be taught Joomla fairly easy. Finally, you may look for resources who have
Drupal knowledge. Drupal is a similar technology to Joomla. It uses PHP and
My SQL as well.

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.        *

Full Name:

Degree Major:

Total IT Experience:

Total System Analyst exp:

Do you have exp with Joomla or working exp if yes please specify:

Total exp with content management system (CMS):

Total exp as PHP Developer :.

Total exp with My SQL:

Total exp with Drupal:

Hourly Rate:

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Availability:

Current City/State:

Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?
Y/N:

 Thanks and Regards
Tom
BeyondTekIT