*Please send the resume to sara...@tvsinfotech.com *

* *

*Greeting From TVS InfoTech Inc,*

* *

*We have very urgent REQUIREMENT FOR:* *Hyperion/EPM/BI/Planning & Essbase**

*CA – 1 Month – Rate OPEN + Exp*

Please let me know if you can help with this role. We need a real superstar
with excellent communication. Please include a brief summary with your
submission letting me know how your candidates skills match the requirement.
*  Without this summary,I will not consider your candidate. *

Thanks for your help.

Hyperion/EPM/BI/Planning & Essbase

Lead technical efforts of a client upgrade project.  Upgrade is from v9.0.x
to v9.3.1  This consultant will replace another consultant mid-project.
Most of upgrade work is done, need to now be able to migrate from first
environment to 2 others - in DEV now, need to migrate to Test and Prod.
Consultant must be able to trouble shoot Essbase and Planning application
should the need arise, but there is no new development to be done.  Must be
strong in the upgrade/migration process to be successful.

The consultant must be experienced in performing upgrades/migrations for
Hyperion Planning and Essbase.  The upgrade portion is almost complete, but
the incoming consultant will need to understand the upgrade process as well
as the process of migration from DEV to TEST and TEST to PROD.

*Please send the resume to sara...@tvsinfotech.com *

*Thanks & Regards*

*Sarath B***

*Technical Recruiter ***