IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT: Maximo CONSULTANTS NEEDED
. Actual "production support"
. Clear and concise communicator
. Depth of experience
This position is for day-to-day operational support, implementation,
integration and maintenance of toolsets. Must have a deep technical
understanding of the technology internals, (this position is not for a
front-end or casual user of the mentioned tools).
- Contribute to the planning, design, and implementation of Maximo 6.2 and
7.1 (including workflow, TADDM, TSRM, TAMIT and CCMDB solutions,
infrastructure and related software and hardware components.
- Works in a collaborative team environment with a professional,
business-focused attitude and courteous manner towards clients, partners and
peers. Maintains system integrity and availability for the user community.
- Translates business needs into functional solutions within Maximo and
- Works with vendors to provide upper level support of products and provides
operational team support structure with rotational 7x24 support.
- Responsible for the production of the technical analysis, design, build,
and test of custom reports, interfaces, conversions, or enhancements.
- Projects will include the installation, configuration and support of
CCMDB, TSRM Service Request, TSRM Change Management, TAMIT Asset Management,
at the most technical of levels.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision. Must be able
to work on multiple projects simultaneously, meet project deadlines, and
work under pressure.
- 4+ years experience with systems management tool suites and technologies
- 2+ years analysis, design and development experience or equivalent
- Professional experience in two or more of the following technology areas:
. Technical Support of incident, change, and asset management
. Network, Database, Server OS (Windows/Unix)
. Programming, scripting and automation methods
. Integration of multiple commercial-off-the-shelf toolsets
- Experience with technical implementation and support of IBM Maximo on a
J2EE platform connected to Oracle 10g for Asset Management, Change
Management, Incident Management and Configuration Management
- Installs, Implements, Configures, Architects, Administrates and Integrates
TSRM, TAMIT, CCMDB, TADDM, CCMDB, Maximo (including workflow)
- Specific experience with technical implementation and support of IBM TADDM
for the topology management and technical integration into CCMDB.
- Must be familiar with J2EE development tasks
- Must be proficient in Windows and UNIX OS product internals, advanced
debugging, and software integrations
- Must be familiar with Websphere including JVM log content and deployment
processes as required by mentioned tools.
- Good understanding of enterprise server security technologies, networking
& security protocols, authentication schemes and technologies, operating
systems, Active Directory.
- Should be familiar with both workflow and escalation design and
- Should be familiar with ITUP (IBM Tivoli Unifies Process) and ITIC (IBM
Tivoli Integrated Composer)
- Should be familiar with integrating with Active Directory and LDAP for
authentication and TPAE (Tivoli Process Automation Engine)
- Experience integrating systems management solutions to CMDB/CCMDB.
- Experience with Perl, VB, batch and Unix shell scripting.
- Candidates should be capable of recommending options, designing,
implementing and supporting solutions that will align technologies with
business requirements in support of customers. Familiarity with Oracle
- Responsible for system upgrades and product patching, as well as
participation on a 24x7 on-call support.
- Excellent communication, customer service, people skills.
Thanks and Regards,
Triune Technologies Inc.
3150 Almaden Exp #111
San Jose, CA 95118
D: (408) 414 5915/(408) 269 0061 x 115
Toll Free: 1-866-939-3613
f: (408) 904 5253
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at