*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Hi*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

*C/C++ Developer (UNIX, GSM)*

*Duration:  1 year project.   *

*Location: Piscataway, NJ*

*Interview Process: Phone then Face-to-Face *

Note: MUST HAVE *C++, UNIX, and GSM Technologies. *

Looking for someone who comes out of a *Telecom background. *

·        Duties include design, development, coding, and unit test of
software using C and C++ to deliver IN capabilities to a wide range of
clients, to support rollout of a number of new services.

·        Experience with *C/C++ on UNIX and object-oriented design and

·        Knowledge of ASN.1, AIN, WIN, CIN, services support, TCP/IP, TCAP
protocols would be a plus.

·        Position requires experience in telecommunications, with specific
experience in fixed networks and GSM mobile systems, and good knowledge of
voice and data protocols, knowledge of SS7, INAP-CS1, CAMEL Phase 1, 2, and
3, GPRS, SMS, MAP protocols, ETSI and ITU-TCAP, Diameter.

·        Software Development experience is a requirement.

·        Typically requires 6+ years related experience with a BS; 4-6 years
experience with an MS.

·        Skill Sets / Qualifications  GSM technology, CAMEL, INAP and GSM
MAP and Diameter protocols

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager