Hello Associates,

This is Fazal with Kolan Soft Inc., I have a requirement for* Storage
Administrator (SAN ADMIN) *with one of my Client based at *Location:* *San
Diego, CA,* have a look at this requirement & forward me your consultant
updated resume along with rate confirmation ASAP......

* *

*****Storage Administrator (SAN ADMIN) @ San Diego, CA*****

* *

*Title:  **                  **Storage Administrator (SAN ADMIN)*

*Location:         San Diego, CA*

*Duration:         4+ Months (Contract to Hire) *

*Max Rate:       $38/hr on C2C/1099 MAXXXXX*

***** INTERVIEW PROCESS: 2 phone screens then In-person*****

* *

*****NEED US Citizen or Green Card holder*****

·         3+ years of experience in I.S. comprised of Enterprise Storage
Management, Operating System Support, network communications, application
integration, platform management and analysis, and Operational Process
development and control.

·         Able to lead Projects and Project Teams. Project management skills

·         Able to solve problems using a methodical and logical approach

·         Must be flexible to work occasional overtime on short notice

·         Available to be on-call during off-hours on a rotating basis

·         Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field, or
equivalent work experience

*Preferred Experience:*

*Storage Technologies:* EMC DMX, Celerra, Clarion, 3PAR.  SAN Directors:
Cisco, McData.

*Server Technologies:* IBM P590, HP (Intel), SUN

*Operating Systems:* AIX, Solaris, Windows, RH Linux

Excellent script writing skills.

*Database concepts:*  MS SQL, Oracle.

*Responsibilities:     *

·         Assist in the Research and Design of Storage Technologies and

·         Installation, Testing, and Migration of Storage Solutions.

·         Manage storage allocation, security, and performance.

·         Troubleshoot Storage issues and failures - Hardware, Software,
Network, Performance.

·         Assist in the Research, Design, Implementation, and Testing of a
Disaster Recovery solution.

·         Collect and present data for reporting, technical direction, and
capacity planning.

·         Assist with planning and implementation of short and long-range
strategies - changes in configuration, technology and processes.

·         Assist in Training and Mentoring staff.

·         Rotating on-call responsibilities.