Please send resumes to vinc...@datagrp.com

SAS PROGRAMMER

LOCATION: WILMINGTON, DE

BILL RATE: $35/HR

DURATION: 6 MONTHS

 Job Description:

Qualifications and Experience:
Minimum of 3 years experience with relational databases and the use of
Structured Query Language.
Minimum 1 - 2 years experience with Actuarial valuation processes and with SAS
system and SAS Programming language.
Applicant is required to have
o Advance analysis skills
o Basic knowledge on the subject of extract, transformation and load techniques
o Basic skills in handling of multiple file types, such as EBCIDIC and ASCII
files
Must possess advance organization, written and oral communication skills

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244