Start Date: 06-APR-2009
End Date : 27-SEP-2009
Portal Lead Developer (JAVA/J2EE)
Candidates MUST be able to respond to basic development questions regarding
Portal Java and J2EE.
Experienced Portal Lead Developer (with Autonomy Search experience
preferred), who can understand the requirements…come up with the estimates,
do the design and deliver.
1) Provide project and baseline technical support for the portal developer
2) Gather technical requirements.
3) Work with vendors to deploy code, adhere to coding standards and ensure
4) Develop and test JSR 168 compliant portlets in Vignette Portal
5) Support various search projects using Autonomy infrastructure and be
proactive to identify and resolve any issues that arise during day-to-day
6) Participate in meetings with Technology partners and application team to
review the design/solution and make recommendations based on the current
7) Work with development teams to deploy new search jobs and portlets in our
8) Be open minded and willing to learn other systems at Pepsi and be willing
to provide support for these systems.
1) Experience with Autonomy search product and its architecture.
2) J2EE Portal development knowledge is required.
3) Must be able to understand and develop JSR 168 compliant portlets.
4) Vignette Application Portal 7.x knowledge is a plus.
5) Documentum WDK and WebTop knowledge is a plus.
6) Be able to gather and document requirements.
7) Strong technical skills as well as client engagement skills.
8) Good communication skills, self starter and a passion to learn and
experiment with new things.
Must be able to respond to basic development questions regarding Java Portal
and J2EE Portal
JSR 168 compliant portlets
J2EE Portal development knowledge
Thanks & Regards,
Voice : 847-403-3200
Fax : 847/577-2568
Y IM : jas_vishwak
It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at