Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*
We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>
Position : *SQL Server DBA with Semantic eVault *
Location : El Dorado Hills, CA
Duration : 3+ Months
Rate : $40/hr
*Required Skills : *
This position will be to administer and support a SQL Server 2005 Cluster
for a Semantic eVault email archiving implementation.
Experience building SQL Server 2005 Clusters is a must, eVault specific
experience is desired.
- Creates, supports, and administers relational databases.
- Evaluates and designs existing or proposed systems to structure and
- Analyzes database requirements for the user department, applications
programming and operations.
- Recommends solutions that require definition of the physical structure
and functional capabilities of databases and required data security and data
- Is able to function independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- May instruct and guide lower level technical professionals.
- Assignments are broad in nature and complex in scope.
- Typically designs and develops approaches that are implemented by
- Ability encompasses in-depth knowledge of fundamental concepts,
practices and procedures of particular field of specialization.
- Generally requires 5 to 8 years of professional experience directly
related to all aspects of the primary product, program or technology.
If interested please email a resume along with a brief summary of your
experience and how it aligns with this description .
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Aim Computer Consulting*
*17197 N .Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*
*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 214 | **Fax:** 734-418-2603 *
*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http:/www.aim-cc.com/>* | **
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* |
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at