Hi ,

Hope you are doing great today . If you feel you are a good match for this
requirement do respond me with the most updated Resume .

Job Title: Sr. Oracle Payroll
Location:  Sugar Land, TX.
Duration:  2 months

Ideally, I need a Sr. Oracle Payroll Functional Resource with Expertise in
Oracle HR& Oracle Payroll v11.5.10.

The resource must have expertise in testing Payroll elements, crating
elements, and creating fast formulas as well as have great communications
skills .  The resource must have experience working with Users.

Eifer Software Solutions Inc