Please send resumes to vinc...@datagrp.com

SYSTEMS ENGINEER

LOCATION: MIDDLETOWN, NJ

BILL RATE: $40/HR

DURATION: 10 MONTHS

Project Name: Enterprise Ordering Systems

Project Description: Enterprise Ordering Systems support

Milestones:

Ongoing Systems engineering and support for Enterprise ordering systems and
Business services and all activities supported by the Enterprise Ordering
Center of Excellence. Position domain includes all PIWs, Sustaining and
Enhancing, that impact Enterprise Ordering systems.

What will the contractor do on that project?

Work with users and business partners to identify business requirements and
develop systems solutions; systems engineering for Enterprise Systems supported
by the Ordering COE, support all SDLC activities and phases from business
concept to full deployment including requirements, design, ST, UAT, ORT, CI and
GA rollout.

 This team supports a number of systems with varying technologies. Typically,
they look for relational DB and data modeling skills. Oracle and Sybase are the
more common DBs used in our systems. Experience with Layer 1, Layer 2, Layer 3
OSSs and Service Delivery processes. Experience with SDLC processes. Strong
analytical, organizational and teamwork skills

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244