Dear Partner,

Here is an urgent *Requirement from caresoft.*
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /
Please respond with Consultant's:-
*Rate on c2c:*
*Present Location:*
*Contact number No. with Email ID:*

  *Duration:  6+Months*
*Location:* *NYC*

*Skills required:*

   - Perform* TAM administration, TAM v5 support, enable migration to TAM
   v6,* provide assistance with *ClearTrust* and *problem resolution*.
   - *TAM* is used along with *Websphere Application Server*.
   - Good communication skills.
   - Workhours 11am EST - to 8pm EST Mon-Fri occasional weekend and
   off-hours support is required.

 Thanks & Regards,

Ankur Nigam,
Executive - Intellectual Capital Development
Caresoft Inc.  40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817  URL :
mailing list reply with "remove" in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include Complete address and/or
domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience.