an immediate need for “Ariba 9”  for NY 6 Months Duration

Ariba 9.

  Integration of Purchase Orders

  The Client has:

  We currently have Ariba Sourcing/Contracts on demand. We are moving

  our contracts to Ariba 10s1

  - We are looking at different ePro systems, one is Peoplesofts latest

  version (I believe 9.x)

  - We want to get the contract details into the eprocurment to be able

  to validate prices/POs/Invoices before they are paid, so we need the

  information to go from Ariba to Peoplesoft.

  - We have WebSphere here.

Thanks & Regards,

Aclat Inc
Voice : 847-403-3200
Fax     : 847/577-2568
Y IM : jas_vishwak

It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.