This is not a SPAM; you are receiving this email as you have opted to
subscribe to this mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this
email, please contact the moderator of the group, email address for which is
given at the bottom of this email.
*Hi: Please send the matching resumes, rate and contact number for the below
*Please Reply to** nar...@vibhainc.com*
*Sr Mainframe QA Test Analyst (USC, GC, EAD Must work on our W2)*
SUMMARY - CSS Release & Production Support
Senior Level QA/Test Analyst needed to join a high-performing centralized
quality assurance team, supporting software development of large scale power
utility software systems. The test analyst will be responsible for producing
high quality test documents, performing test execution, and working closely
with developers, subject matter experts, and external vendor representatives
to assure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
*REQUIREMENTS/EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED WITH:*
- IBM / MVS Mainframe.
- Online CICS.
- Batch / JCL .
- TSO screens / datasets / DB2 / tools such as SPUFI and Platinum Client
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field or the equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years professional experience in software quality assurance or
equivalent experience in the software development life cycle.
- Exceptional overall communication skills.
- In depth knowledge of software quality assurance practices, tools, and
- Analytical skills that result in the ability to determine and document
a comprehensive test strategy/test plan.
- Strong knowledge and experience mining and analyzing data from
complicated data models.
- Experience and knowledge of project management and the software
development life cycle.
- Ability to negotiate with and influence peers and management on test
policies and strategic issues.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with technical staff and
business partners that result in a positive and professional perception of
the quality assurance team.
- Ability to work independently and drive issues to resolution with all
levels of the organization.
- Self motivation, self confidence, and a passion to learn.
- Proven ability to quickly learn complex software applications and
- Ability and desire to understand and exceed software end users needs
- Experience testing software that was built by and is maintained by a
third party vendor.
Experience with Test Director/Quality Center.* *
*|| Phone: 916 978 1057 Ext 301* *|| Efax: 603 719 0999 || Email: *
nar...@vibhainc.com* || Website: *www.vibhainc.com* ||*
*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at