Hi all,

I am looking for* Technical Recruiters* who can work from home.

* *

*Required Skills:*

ü  Good Presentation and Communication skills

ü  Strong and Rapid Technical Recruiting experience

ü  Strong experience in interacting with managers and understanding complex

ü  Aggressive Dynamic Attitude

ü  Strong Network of Recruiting

ü  Strong Rate/Salary Negotiation skills with employees/contractors

*If you are interested, please forward your resume. If you are not
interested, I would appreciate if you could forward this email or refer some
of your friends or co-workers, who would be interested in this position at
this time.*

*Cerebrum Software Solutions*