Hi Partners,

This is Kumar from OpenBox Solutions, Inc. Below is the requirement please
have a look and let me know if you have any consultants with you.

Please include *availability, contact info, full name, and Rate* with all
submissions to be considered. *Please send me only matched resumes.*

*Requirement Details:*

Title:               Java/J2EE Developer with *Financial* *EXP*

Location:          NYC

Start:               ASAP

Duration:          1 Year

*Face to Face will be required after a phone tech!*

*Technical Skill Requirements:*

Strong *J2EE* skills, *OO, Design Patterns* expertise

Overall 6+ experience in Software development with a minimum of 3-4 year
development with Java Multi Tier Technologies

Solid experience with technologies such *as Struts, AJAX, CSS*, JavaScript,

Strong expertise in database development and performance tuning.

Experience working with J2EE technologies such as *EJB, JDBC* on industry
leading application servers (Tomcat, Jboss) including JMS and performance
tuning application servers.

Multi-tasking oriented and ability to work with minimal direction.

* *

   - *Worked with Real Time applications (Low Latency and high throughput)*
   - *Experience with ExtJS and Data Warehousing.*
   - *Proficiency creating prototypes with commercial software /tools (e.g.
   Photoshop, Visio, HTML, etc.) *

*Core Competencies: ***

   - Technical skills; product knowledge; results focused; team oriented;
   communication skills

* *

*Position Description:*

Team partners with sales people to invent innovative system to help generate
more revenue for the firm. We are looking for a senior software engineer to
join our team. The senior software engineer will be responsible for working
as a part of software development team on CRM/Metrics area. The primary
focus will be the analysis, design, implementation including working with
high performance applications with JSP, Servlet, Ajax at the Front End, JMS
and J2EE in the middle tier, and large database / data warehouse at the
backend. Also involves working with business during the definition phase
using mockups/prototyping for clarifying/understanding/brainstorming
application workflow and requirements

* *

*Responsibilities/accountabilities: *

*1) Application Development: This being the primary activity would require
working on one or more products through the product life cycle. (50%)
2) Testing: Follow Test Driven based development guide line to perform Unit,
Integration, and Load testing. (20%)
3) Documentation: Working as team to complete the Functional and Technical
requirements for the release (10%)
4) Performance tuning: Work on increasing the application throughput,
response times and working through the bandwidth constraints. (10%)
5) Production On Call Support: As a part of team rotation, perform 2nd level
(24*7) production support (5%)
6) Release Mgmt: As a team member would be supporting product releases on
weekends, couple of times every quarter. (5%)

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

OpenBox Solutions Inc.

Direct: 734-418-2582

Fax: (734) 975-9380

P* **save trees. Print Only When Necessary*