*Hello Partners,*

**Here is the brief description of an open position that we just received.
Please forward me the resumes of any candidates that you feel that person
will fit for this req.

Shoot your resume to *sreeka...@gurusinfotech.com*

*Role: **Storage Admin*

***Location **Hightstown**, NJ***

*Duration – 6+ months*

**Pay Rate: 55/hr on C2C

*Detailed Job Description:*

*EMC Storage experience and EMC NAS experience is a must *
*Prefer Local Candidates!*

04-06 Yrs.

Storage Administrator: This is a technical role and is accountable for the
day to day operations of the storage infrastructure which includes all
aspects of Enterprise Storage Administration; areas include SAN Management,
planning and support, disaster recovery.
Candidate will be expected to perform the role of Storage Administrator to
support centralized storage of Sun Solaris and Windows 2000 based operating
systems. Will also assist in software product installations, updates, and
customizations for storage components and switch infrastructure. Diagnose,
research and resolve storage issues using vendor resources and other support
methods. Acts as a technical advisor for system related activity. Assist in
the development and implementation of solutions for capacity and performance
related issues. The candidate must have strong communication skills.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Technical Recruiter | Gurusinfotech, Inc.,*

***www.gurusinfotech.com** | **sreeka...@gurusinfotech.com**
**| **srire...@aol*