Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Project Manager & Business
Systems Analyst

Location                               :  Maine

Duration                                :  6 + months

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

Job Requirement:

  a.. Strong SME PEP+ Analyst and Project Manager who can quickly assess the
current environments and manage/plan activities across three delivery silos
(ACH PEP+ Configuration, PEP+ IAT and Data Conversation).
  b.. Must be knowledgeable with Testing, Data management/scheduling, Data
conversion, and the ACH PEP+ applications.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218

Alt No: (646) 644-2894

the inconvenience caused.