Greeting from GCP-Inc ,
Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com
*Position : Rules Business Analyst*
*Rate:$55/hr on c2c*
Duration : 6Months
- Responsible for Analysing requirements and preparing functional designs
for systems changes for the development & testing teams as well as
undertaking aspects of systems development from coding, unit test, code
review, thoroughly to documentation of the work undertaken.
- Work extensively *with ILOG JRules BRMS product line (JRules)
*- *Create rules in ILOG JRules environment based on business requirements.*
- Focus on reusability of the business rules along with domain objects
across various applications in a Service Oriented Architecture
- Some coding in java to implement the business rules.
*Required Knowledge & Skills: *
- 7-8 years experience as a business analyst / developer working with
business rule engines like *ILOG, Blaze, Drools etc.
*- Strong analysis and design skills with a technical background in Java
- Experience as a analyst involved with enterprise applications in a full
software development life cycle
- Specific 2-3 years hands-on experience *working with ILOG products BRMS
and JRules, rule builder IDE (rule studio),* *rule repository, rule engine,
BOM and rule development. ILOG version 6.0 experience is preferred.
*- Strong ILOG JRules integration, design, evaluating the BOM and creating
it from java objects in the XOM or XML data, underwriting Rules and RuleSets
of BRMS in ILOG JRules
- Experience integrating JRules with business workflow products like
Websphere Process Server and document managment systems like FileNet
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle 9i or 10g
- Understanding of SOA principles, implementation methodologies, issues and
- Proactive attitude, ability to work independently and a desire to
continuously learn new skills and technologies
- Strong written, verbal communication skills & Customer-focused attitude.
- Must be a demonstrated "self-starter"
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at