*Reply to t...@beyondtekit.com*

This is for my direct client opening for *UI Developer - Minnetonka, MN*.
This is *a 6 to 12** **Months** **contract* position. The hourly rate is *
DOE*. *Locals preferred*.

We are looking for talent to design, build and implement a next generation
loyalty application based on an existing SOA model. Prospective candidates
need to be ready for fast paced development with challenging and evolving

*Skills*: UI Developer –

-Eclipse 3.x,

* Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your
updated resume*.

Full Name:

Degree Major:

Total IT Experience:

Total UI Developer exp:

Total CSS exp:

Total xHTML exp:

Total Javascript exp:

Total Web2.0:

Total AJAX exp:

Total JSON exp:

Total IceFaces/RichFaces/YUI exp:

Total Alfresco exp:

Total Eclipse 3.x exp:

Total Aptana exp:

Hourly Rate:

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Current City/State:

Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?

* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to

*mailto:t...@beyondtekit.com?subject=ui Developer - Minnetonka, MN

* Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
your response

* *

*Thanks and Regards
Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -819