Hope you are doing great today,

Please go through the below job description and let me know if you have any
consultants interested in this position. If yes, please send their updated
resume ASAP.

Location: OR (Hillsboro, OR preferred but might consider Santa Clara, CA)

Duration: 6 months

Job title: SAP Systems Analyst

* *

*Project Description:*

IT Supply Network Capability; CCPR Production Support

Daily Responsibilities: Production support for SCM using GATP, SNP, DP.

*Necessary Skills (Must Have):
SAP APO module skills
Analysis (Emphasis on DP, GATP)
At least 2 project implementations experience with GATP in SCM and
integration with R3.
At least 2 project implementation experiences in DP in SCM.*

*VERY proficient to fix production bugs related to complex macros.*

*Proficient to fix data load errors in DP.*

*Should be able to analyze data load errors starting with process chain and
finding the root cause and fix the issue. *

*Production support experience along with project implementation experience
in GATP with SCM and R3 and DP highly preferred.*

Additional Skills Desired (Nice to Have):

If you are interested in this position please respond with *updated résumé,
rate and Contact details ASAP*. Reply to
or call me on 602-334-4209

Best Regards,

Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-334-4209 FAX: 866-322-0121
Email: va...@sureitinc.com, varma.sur...@gmail.com

(The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in this Internet
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete the e-mail and other copies of it from your
computer system. Thank you. We believe this email to be virus free but do
not warrant that this is the case and we will not accept liability for any
losses arising from any virus being transmitted unintentionally by us.)