Dear sir/madam,

Hope you are doing good.

I have the following requirement with one of my client. Client is
looking for Java & C++ Developer resume for full time. If you are
available and comfortable with the requirement please send me your
updated resume along with below contact details ASAP.

First name:
Middle Name:
Last Name:
Contact Number: Office:
                          Home:
                          Cell:
Email Id:
Visa Status:
Languages Known:
Current Address:
 2 References from Latest Client (We don’t contact them without your
Knowledge) :
                                                    Name of the
Person:
                                                    Official Email Id:
                                                    Contact Number:
Expected Billing Rate per Annum (Least will be the best):

Security Clearance:

1. Our end client is looking for BIG HITTERS who have very strong
experience in Java and or C++  who are very smart people and are able
to work in a UNIX enviroment. Not looking for a manager or
programmer!! but looking for a TRUE PROGRAMMER that is very
technically skilled. Any previous financial investment company
experience is nice to have but not mandatory. Must also have prior
team leadership experience and have EXCELLENT ENGLISH COMMUNICATION
SKILLS.  ALSO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE A US CITIZEN, GREEN CARD HOLDER
OR AN EAD!!!  EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS ARE  A MUST!

3 positions open for Senior Programmers

Thanks& Regards,
Satish Kadiyam
Email:sat...@crescentits.com