Dear Partners,

Please do let me know the availability of your consultants for my direct
client HOT REQ.

If so, please do reply to p...@xyant.com premc...@gmail.com

* *

*Xyant Technology is looking for      *

Title: *Occupational Therapist*

Location: *AR, OK, TN*

Duration: *6 month contract
*Rate: *DOE*

* *

therapeutic procedures utilized in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, as
prescribed by a referring practitioner, establishes goals of occupational
therapy and re-assesses patient's progress at regular, timely intervals,
supporting findings with appropriate documentation.

*Education:*

   - Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited school
   - New graduates acceptable

*Certifications / Licenses:*

   - AR Occupational Therapy License
   - CPR Certified

Thanks n Regards

Prem

Xyant Technology, Inc.

405-213-0008 [Direct Line]

405-447-8394 (fax)

www.xyant.com<https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.xyant.com/>