The sale of world famous shoes,jacket,Jean-COOGI/DG/coach/G-Star/af/ed-
hardy/ and so on
Please visit The nikefactory trade company website:
Price : please see in our website price list.

(1) Shoes: jordan1-23 series, Shoes/AF1 shoes, AF1 ,AF1 25 years,
max90, 95, TN, Ltd ,R4 ,R5 , NZ , dunk , bape, Shoes, Purses , D/G ,
Shoes , ATO, Supra, Sports, Air Yeeay shoes.
(2) Clothing: hoodies, jean, tshirt, short series: ( Bape, Evisu, BBC,
Lrg, Edhardy, Red monkey, Christan Audigier ,Coogi, Artful dodger,
Lacoste, Polo, Smet, Gino green global ,Armain, True religion , A/F,
Crown Holder, affliction).
(3) Brand handbag: ( Coach, Chanel, Purses, LV, Shoes )
(4) Brand sunglass series ( Shoes, Chanel, Purses, D/G, Versace,
Amini, LV, Okely, Dior, Fendi ,Burberry ).
(5) New era hat and CA hat.

payment:we supply paypal online
Our company tenet: supply the top quality , competitive and lowest
price , faster shipping and best service.
Minimun quantity order: 3 pairs. You can mix and match products model,
type, size order.
Genuinely hope to hear from you and become to your best supplier.