Hi Partners,

This is VARMA from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to : *va...@openboxsolutions.com*

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*
Requirement Details :

ROLE : **Cognos Technical Analyst**

Location :** **Burbank, CA*

*Duration : 6 Months*
*  *

* **Cognos 8 BI*

*cognos 5-9 years of Experience*

-Evaluate reporting requirements and new source requirements, Report
scheduling support

-*Create Cognos, BW and/or BOBJ reports*

-*Coordinate report UAT and promote to production process including
production check out*

*-Provide SME support/assistance to Site Report Writers *

*-Evaluate functionality of additional BI tools (i.e. BW broadcasting,
Cognos Metric Studio, etc. and utilize as appropriate), *

*-Coordinate end user forums to promote information sharing, continued
education and strategic direction -*

*Administer BW Report Writer and ODBO Report Writer programs *

*-Participate in weekly production support meetings close critical processes

*-Sign off on BW reconciliation audits performed by SO*

With Regards:

*V a r m a*
2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000