Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>

* *

Position : Powerbuilder/.Net Developer

Location : Valhalla,  NY

Duration :  6+ Months

Rate :,Open

looking for *Powerbuilder/.Net Developer *Please review the below
requirement and let me know if you have anyone.

* *

*Job Description :***

Under direct supervision, assists in the analysis, design, programming, and
modification of custom applications. Writes code and completes programming,
testing, and debugging of applications. Finalizes forms, procedures, and
documentation needed for installation and maintenance of application
programs. May interface with business users to add new or custom features to
existing code. The ideal candidate will be able to support our R&D legacy
applications. These applications consist of both custom code and extensions
to packaged applicaitons, as well as, interfaces to other PepsiCo
applications. The candiadate will also interface with other team members in
remote locations to assist in the design and development of custom code.
Requires a technical degree in Computer Science or related discipline. 5+
Years of experience.

* *

*Power Builder v8.0, Visual Basic .NET 2005, VB 6.0, SQL Server 2000 & 2005,
Oracle 8i and 10g *

5 years experience in software development,client server application
development, web application development, *.NET, Power Builder, SQL Server**
 *

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 214 | **Fax:** 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http:/www.aim-cc.com/>* | **
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* |
**roy_ra...@yahoo.com*<roy_ra...@yahoo.com>
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>