Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.

Please forward the resumes to a...@siliconss.com

*Number of Positions:   1  *

Job Title:                     Ascential Data Stage Parallel Extender

Location:                     Morris Town, NJ

Duration:                     12 Months

Will you conduct a phone interview? Yes

 Applicants not possessing all of these skills will not be considered for
the position.

Project Name:              CFM Sustaining

*Project Description:     *

processes using Data Stage Parallel Extender.

Milestones:      Project dates as well as break/fix/ maintenance

*Skills Inventory*:

Skill                             Experience      Need

Oracle DB                    Expert               Required

Unix Shell Scripting    Expert               Required

Data Stage                   Expert              Required
CVS / SCCS                 Expert              Required

 Feel free to reach me for any further assistance!!!!!!!!!

Silicon Strategic Solutions Inc.
Phone: 605-741-0116
Fax: 678-343-6807
Email: a...@siliconss.com