Hi Partners,

This is Kumar from OpenBox Solutions, Inc. Below is the requirement please
have a look and let me know if you have any consultants with you.

Please include *availability, contact info, full name, and Rate* with all
submissions to be considered. *Please send me only matched resumes.*

*Requirement Details:*

* *

*Title:               Java Architect with **Workflow Application** and **OMS
(AMDOCS) knowledge                   *

*Location:         MO               ***

*Start:              ASAP *

*Duration:        8 Months*

*Job Description:

*

Architect and designer on the LS OMS application; provide architecture &
design input; participates in Requirements & Design sessions; System
Integrator for LS OMS thru work with other teams to ensure an overall high
quality application; work with Production Support teams to improve flow
through and eliminate issues; monitor & evaluate work performed by vendor;
closely evaluate vendor estimates for reasonableness; requires good
Java/Oracle background and work experience; 5 years experience in these
technologies is preferred

Skills Inventory

Skill

Experience

Need

1)

OMS (AMDOCS) knowledge

Intermediate

Desired

2)

Application Development (Client/Server)

Expert

Required

3)

Java and related technologies

Expert

Required

4)

Oracle Database

Intermediate

Required

5)

*Workflow Application*

Expert

Required

6)

Architect/Design/Analysis

Expert

Required

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Kumar*

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

OpenBox Solutions Inc.

Direct: 734-418-2582

Fax: (734) 975-9380

ku...@openboxsolutions.com

www.openboxsolutions.com

P* **save trees. Print Only When Necessary*