Hope you are doing great.
Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.
Please forward the resumes to a...@siliconss.com
Position: Ruby on Rails
Location: Portland, OR
Duration: 12 months
Start date: May 1, 2009 [Candidate MUST be available by May 1, 2009]
Top Must Have:
- 5+ years professional programming experience, including the development of
front-end and back-end software for web applications
- 3+ years professional programming experience with Ruby on Rails on a
production deployed product
-Experience with MVC architectures, XML/JSON and RESETful APIs, XHTML, CSS,
- Proficiency with cross-browser, cross-platform issues and web standards
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases and design
- Linux /UNIX and OS X experience
- Unobtrusive Jquery techniques
- Competent and knowledgeable technical design skills
- Excellent problem solving skills, enjoy challenges and ability to work
Nice to Have/Highly Desired, but not required:
- Behavior driven design (or TDD) and development (including related tools:
RSpec, JSSPec, Selenium, etc.)
Please list the Degrees and/or Certificates Required/Preferred for this
Role: B.S. or B.A in Computer Science or Engineering
Feel free to reach me for any further assistance!!!!!!!!!
Thanks & Regards
Silicon Strategic Solutions Inc.
Yahoo IM: adem_mike
G Talk: adem.recrui...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at