Please reply to :
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  SAP BC Set

Location                                           :  Montvale, NJ

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  7 months

Local to NJ

Phone screen followed by In-person interview

Need two professional references from recent projects

SAP BC Set Consultant.

. Deep understanding of the SAP Business Configuration Sets technology

. Hands on experience setting Business Configuration Sets for deployment of
configuration functionality

. Ability to outline clear strategy to define BC-Sets creation and deployment
for cross client customizing, client specific customizing, client specific
customizing to be cascaded

. Use of BC-Sets in Solution Manager

. Ability to define global strategy to optimize the configuration settings of a
Template roll-out using BC-Sets technology and Solution Manager

. All candidates must have at least one large project under their belt.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218

Alt No: (646) 644-2894

the inconvenience caused.