Dear Partners,

Please find the requirement given below, if you are interested please send
me resume rate and contact numbers,

The manager has requested our comments on how the candidates met the profile
below line by line.  Please do not send me resume without comments.

 Location: Oakland and Pleasanton as needed
Duration: 9 Months
Start Date: ASAP

We have an urgent requisition for a  seasoned Business  Analyst (reporting)
position. This is for the business and will NOT be processed in Chimes.  The
details:

   - Minimum 7 years experience in business analysis and  writing
   requirements and functional documents
   - At least 3 full cycle implementations of a any software deployment,
   custom or off the shelf product
   - Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel; Projects and MS Access
   - *Excellent communications skills both written and verbal - customer and
   IT facing role*
   - Must have participated in UAT and familiar with testing scripts
   - Some report development experience - Access or other query tool
   - Familiar with Web application or technology

Nice to have:

   -  2-3 experience with any OLAP reporting tool -- such as Cognos or other

   - Database or data model design experience
   - Prior and recent Kaiser experience as a Business and Functional Analyst

Thanks & Regards
Vidya
Senior Recruiting Manager
ZealTech Inc.