Title: Junior Oracle Developer

Location: Boston, MA

Duration: 4 month contract

Job Description:

Responsible for PL/SQL development, SQL performance tuning and data

conversion analysis. Responsible for Oracle Designer management and

propagation of data change schema. Responsible for validating SQL

efficiency and supporting the development team with SQL development and

performance tuning.

Skills/Roles

Skill/Role Level Years Preference

DBA (Database Administrator) Novice 2.0 Required

Oracle Applications Intermediate 2.0 Required

I would like to speak with you further concerning this opportunity within our
company.

If you are not interested in this particular position, we do have many other
opportunities available that I would be happy to review with you.  Your resume
will not be sent anywhere without your permission.  I look forward to hearing
back from you.

Thanks,

Manoj

SERBIZ Inc.