ARE YOUR KIDS SABOTAGING YOUR WEIGHT LOSS?...ARE YOUR KIDS SABOTAGING YOUR
WEIGHT LOSS?...ARE YOUR KIDS SABOTAGING YOUR WEIGHT LOSS?...ARE YOUR KIDS
SABOTAGING YOUR WEIGHT LOSS?...ARE YOUR KIDS SABOTAGING YOUR WEIGHT LOSS?...

Are Your Kids Sabotaging Your Weight Loss?
by: Kim Beardsmore

If you are a mom at home on a diet, you will probably related to a frequent
situation I encounter as a weight loss consultant. Many of

my clients with children are able to keep to a healthy eating plan through
most circumstances except two. It all starts to go astray

when the kids come home from school, or when they are preparing school
lunches.

It's no surprise really. Kids love snacks we buy from the supermarket, and
parents love them because they are quick and easy to throw

into the lunchbox or for kids to grab from the shelves in the pantry. Small
bags of chips, tasty bite size crackers, sodas and the

like. No problem. Except when it comes to mom's weight loss program. Mom
loves them too!

http://aerobics123.50webs.com/Are_Your_Kids_Sabotaging_Your_Weight_Los.html