Please do send me the best profile to mi...@bluespacetech.com or call me at
818 630 5730
*Job Title: PeopleSoft Developer *
*Client Location: California *
*Pay Rate: 45hr *
*Duration: 2+Month Contract *
*Interview Type: Face 2 Face*
***Candidate Must Be Located In California***
***Candidate Must Have Recent Banking Experience***
- 4 year degree plus 10 or more years experience.
- Description: Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual
contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications
and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of
available technology, tools, and existing designs.
- 5-7 years of demonstrated design and development experience with the *
PeopleSoft* applications. Should be very proficient in PeopleTools,
Application Designer, PeopleCode (procedural, object oriented and
application packages), Application Engine and Workflow. .
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data
requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex
platform designs, coding, and testing.
- Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis
efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the
program development, testing, and implementation process.
- Knowledge and experience in designing and developing interfaces using *
PeopleSoft* Integration technologies. . Sound understanding of *
PeopleSoft* CRM's Support, Field Service, Customer Data Model (CDM),
Business Object Relationship Model (BORM) and Common modules. .
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving
- ServiceView - is a *PeopleSoft* CRM application (Industry - Financial
Services vertical), that allows the client to service their customer needs.
- The modules used are Support and Field Service.
- Looking for a senior developer lead with a strong technical as well as
functional understanding of *Peoplesoft* CRM application, candidate
should have experience on application upgrade of *Peoplesoft* CRM system,
should be able to understand current customizations in Service view and
advise on how to best achieve same functionality in *Peoplesoft* CRM 8.8
- This team member will be responsible for working with our Business
partners to understand system issues and provide solutions. Solutions
include design, development, and system test of data update scripts and
*Primary Responsibilities: *
- As a part of the development team, you will be responsible for:
- Perform design, development and modification activities to User
Interfaces, Application Logic, Third Party Interfaces, Batch processes,
Workflow, Portal, *PeopleSoft* pages and components, PeopleCode,
Application Engine, Integration Broker Messaging, Component Interfaces, etc.
. Develop detailed technical design specifications and unit test plans for
application modifications or customizations.
- Develop detailed release notes for application deployment and actively
take part during the application deployment. .
- Provide technical application support to business, quality assurance
and end-user support teams. .
- Debug application functions and processes. . Analyze and troubleshoot
development related issues. .
- Provide solution options and sizing estimates to application
enhancements requests. .
- Provide guidance and assistance to other team members. .
- Research and recommend vendor delivered solutions and patches. .
- Ability to work flexible hours Additionally you will be assigned to
production support on a rotational basis and your responsibilities will be:-
. Provide ongoing technical support for ServiceView Application at agreed
service levels . Ability to deliver high quality solutions for critical
production issues - with a quick turn around time .
- Interact with application development and other technical teams to
determine data, performance, and other issues related to the application .
- Ensure that all production changes are processed according to Change
Management policies and procedures. .
- Ensure that production level changes are fully documented.
*Platform and Skill Set Expertise: *
Web Development: XML, Middleware : WebLogic, Database Development : Oracle,
Documentation Tools : Visio, Design Skills & Tools : Data Modeling, Analysis
Skills : Business Analysis
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
BLUE SPACE TECHNOLOGIES
1010 N Central Ave|Suite # 204|Glendale|CA 91202|Direct : 818 630 5730|Fax :
440 794 5405
mi...@bluespacetech.com|URL : www.bluespacetech.com
Messenger : Yahoo : mirza_bst...@yahoo.com , Googletalk : mirza...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at