Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is *Nasser* working for *“Vyshnavi Infotech”* I am trying to fill
the *Senior
Business Objects Developer* position located in *Dublin**, OH**.*

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all  the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an
MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also need your
most competitive bill rate included.

* *

*Position Title:                         **Senior Business Objects Developer

*Work Location:                      **Dublin**, OH***

*Estimated Duration:               **3 month***

*Required skills:* Sr. Developer for *Business Objects (v 5.1)* Familiar
with *Oracle Development* Familiar with *BOBJ* *Upgrades *Familiar with *XI/PI

*Required skills:*

-          Oracle PL/SQL.

-          Expert level SQL, PL/SQL skills are required for this position

-          SQL Querying - complex joins, correlated sub-queries, in-line
views, text functions, aggregate functions, analytic functions

-          Experience developing complex packages, procedures and functions

-          Sql*loader - experience working with various file types in direct
and conventional modes

-          * Experience writing scripts to call oracle procedures

-          Prior Knowledge of Telecom Industry

-          Data Modeling experience is a plus

-          Self-directed with strong analytical skills to identify and
resolve problems

Reply ASAP as this is a Urgent requirement.

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser** *

Email- nas...@vysinc.com

*Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc; *

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *

* *

To find more about my Company please visit