*send resumes to madhu.re...@icynergyit.com*
I have a 6 month contract in Chicago for a VMWare Systems Engineer, the max
rate for this position is $40/hr all inclusive. Please send any qualified
candidate’s resume along with filling out the attached skill set matrix and
providing me with the following information for consideration, thanks.
Date of Birth, day and month only:
Date Available to Start:
• Manage workload and balance with normal organizational process
requirements; including change control and project documentation.
• Point of escalation for Support Teams when required
• Acquire and maintain expert knowledge of emerging server technologies, in
order to affect support of the Cardinal Health environment.
• Perform special projects or tasks in a timely manner, as assigned by Team
leader or Management.
• Develop and implement technical solutions based on defined business
• Train support teams and provide tier 3 support for hardware when required.
• Identify technical environment issues and recommend solutions to mitigate
• Identify OS and software issues prior to contacting the manufacturer or
developer for repair replacement.
• Perform analytical, technical and administrative work in the planning,
design and installation of new and existing computer systems.
• Research and test recurring problems, determine anomalies within supported
• Test and certify new software and hardware technologies for use in
• Update and create technical product trouble-shooting documentation.
• Perform special projects and assignments when necessary.
• Respond to project requests from business units needs
• Develop and implement solutions to support other technology teams within
• New server image creation and management.
• Fully document all related activities associated with tier 3 escalations,
service incidents, projects, or installation utilizing current tracking
systems and databases.
• Bachelors Computer Science or four years of equivalent experience.
• Proficiency working in Windows Server\Advanced Server, Microsoft Active
Directory and Microsoft Clustering
• Experience in VMWare ESX\Virtualization Technologies (ESX 3.0 or greater,
Virtual Center, P2V tools)
• Citrix Experience (Presentation Server 4.0 or greater, CAG, AAC)
• Windows 2000/2003, XP, NT (Applications and Utilities).
• Excellent research skills
• Technical documentation skills
• General Understanding of SAN technology, MS SQL, MS Exchange and
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Work well both independently and as a member of a high performance team.
• Proactive, innovative, and creative in meeting customer and enterprise
• Proficient PC skills; proven experience.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills.
• Proven ability to effectively collaborate with others, initiates action,
and adapt to change
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at