Please send resumes to vinc...@datagrp.com

ORACLE BUSINESS ANALYST

LOCATION: ALPHARETTA, GA

DURATION: 6 MONTHS

 Job Description:
Will conduct phone interview?  Yes

Candidate will work as business analyst on Oracle Purchasing, Payables,
eCommerse Gateway (EDI) modules.

The candidate will provide solution for the identified business requirements,
prepare configuration document, design document, test scripts, perform testing,
provide guidance to developers, work with business to resolve issues & to
perform UAT, and migrate the solution to Production.

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244