Dear Partners,

Please do let me know the availability of your consultants for my direct
client HOT REQ.

If so, please do reply to

Position: Business Analyst.
Location: NYC.
Preferences: Open to all.
Contract: 6-8 months.
***It's for our DIRECT Client***

Overall: 8 - 10 years experience as a Business Analyst
Financial experience is a must.
Excellent understanding of Finance is a must with Risk knowledge a huge
Proficient in working with multiple groups.
Experience working in high pressure environment and handle pressure .
Good analytical skills with multitasking task ability.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.

Thanks & Regards,Madhav,
HR Executive,PERI Software Solutions Inc.570 Broad Street,Newark,
New Jersey-07102