***Reply to t...@beyondtekit.com*
*About the Assignment*
The selected developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining
architecturally sound, modular, component-driven software applications.
Role will include:
- Drive the design of software systems to meet defined acceptance
- Provide direction to and mentoring for less experienced members of the
- Identify risks that might impact the success of the project and
mitigate those risks through application of experience and knowledge.
- Maintain system and design documentation and prepare materials for
- Support the implementation, UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and
production release for the project.
- Act as a role model and advocate for best practices around test-driven
development, agile software development, and customer-centric
- 3 to 10 years of experience in software development using Java
technology. Candidates should have a solid understanding and practical
experience with tools and libraries such as Spring, Hibernate, Maven, JAXB,
XmlBeans, WebLogic, JBoss, junit or TestNG, jmock, CruiseControl, Hudson or
other similar tools and libraries. Other technologies expected include:
- Experience with Aqualogic Data Services and XQuery.
- Extensive understanding of database design and SQL is required
- Experience building and/or consuming services using an Enterprise
Service Bus such as Sonic ESB.
- Demonstrated proficiency with XML, XML Schema, and XSLT.
- Must have knowledge of software development best practices, including
test-driven development, Agile, and/or other rapid application development
- Familiar with agile estimation and planning techniques
- Strong working knowledge of object oriented analysis and design
- Use of Mercury QTP, Fitnesse, or other test automation a plus
Thanks and Regards
Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -819
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at