Urgent---*Statistical Reporting Analysis-----MD----Face to Face must on own
exp*---for Direct Client
Please send the resumes only on *s...@cy-tec.com*
*Statistical Reporting Analysis*
Silver Spring, MD
*4+ Months Contract*
*Face to face interviews are required on own expenses*
*Emphasis is on the statistical reporting and not regular requirements work.
*Texas statistical reporting is a must have.*
Have experience in the following as it pertains to Statistical Reporting:
à Solid understanding (including underwriting, rating, and policy
data requirements) of one or more of the following business lines:
Commercial ISO (CPP, Auto, BOP), Specialty Liability, Workers Compensation
à Working knowledge of:
à Experience with ISO statistical reporting CMSP intermediate and/or
CSPI for premium and claims
à Experience with Texas statistical reporting for premium and claims
à Knowledge of writing technical documentation for statistical
extracts for statistical reporting
à Have analytical experience to determine where errors can be traced
to (i.e. system, user input, programming, etc)
à Experience testing quotes, policies, flat text files
- Work independently with key business stakeholders and users of varying
associate/management levels to gather and analyze business requirements and
interpret needs; identifying process and technology improvement
opportunities that solve technical and/or business issues of varying
complexity. Facilitating the business to make informed decisions by
providing all necessary information and supporting documentation.
- Act as primary analyst on multiple complex projects concurrently.
- Use advanced verbal and written communication skills and expert
business process knowledge to effectively communicate technical and
non-technical materials to the business units.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of SDLC methodology execution and
- Develop project documentation to include process diagrams, feasibility
studies, requirements specifications, use cases, system gap analysis, test
cases, and testing plans.
- Plan and conduct meetings to include presentations to management and
other IT personnel, design reviews, peer reviews and user acceptance
- Present evaluations of technology alternatives and recommendations of
vendors to IT management and business stakeholders in an effort to identify
resolution and gain consensus on the selection of the most viable solution.
- Assume responsibility for the resolution of assigned system and process
issues, tracking project progress and notifying management of issues that
- Assist Project Manager in planning and estimating efforts - providing
input/clarity on business requirements, implementation options, phasing
strategies, and level of effort estimates.
- Identify and communicate impact of system changes on other projects or
systems or on areas throughout the company, ensuring these impacts are
comprehended across teams.
The successful candidate will have:
- Seven to ten years of relevant experience working with the SDLC.
- Extensive experience with software requirement process is essential.
- Strong written & oral communication, interviewing, analytical and
problem solving skills are essential to the position.
- Demonstrated successful mastery of requirements gathering and
development of functional specifications; management of all facets of test
plan development and execution.
- Demonstrated ability to work at a team player; leading the group to
develop alternative solutions to complex problems, thinking out of the box,
encouraging group consensus, recommending the best resolution.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Process oriented, logical thinker
- knowledge of relational databases and concepts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Visio, Excel and Word.
Thanks and Regards
Syed Muzaffer Ali
703 544 3910
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at