Hi

Hope you are doing great. Do send profile on below requirement.

*Please response to *su...@ibs-consulting.net* or call me on 732-981-0450 x
425*

*Position* : Websphere process server Tech Lead

*No. of positions:* 2

*Location: *Worcester, Boston

*Experience Level: *6 – 9 Yrs

*Type of hire: *CTH

*Must Have Skills: *Websphere process server (WPS) with experience in
Websphere integration Server (WIS) and Websphere integration development
(WID).

*Desired Skills: *All new development will integrate with our mainframe and
legacy VB POS system, so some knowledge of these technologies could be
helpful - we will be using CICS web service to expose some of this
functionality

*Job Roles / Responsibilities:    *

IBM stack and hands on integration experience. 3-5 Years.

Tech leads familiar with the IBM stack, websphere and have integration
experience. Familiarity with the admin console and the ability to deploy
code would be nice as well. Someone who can be hands on.

All new development will integrate with our mainframe and legacy VB POS
system, so some knowledge of these technologies could be helpful - we will
be using CICS web service to expose some of this functionality.

A mandatory requirement is excellent Communication skill and interpersonal
skills. The tech lead will oversee development, work with the delivery
manager, the PM and the QA team on deliverables with aggressive time lines.

Shantanu Sharma
Account Manager
International Business Solutions
Ph No- 732-981-0450 Ext-425