Hi Everybody,

This is *Sam* from *KSOURCE INC*

Please find my available candidates enclosed for your perusal they are
excellent consultants with very good communication skills and technical

you have any suitable requirements for them.

*Arvind Nadimpally*

*Java Developer/6+ Yrs *

*Rohan Chavan *

*Java/J2ee Programmer/7+Yrs*

*Rajesh Varma*

*QA Mobile Tester/7 Yrs*

*Paidi Bodanki*

* *

*Oracle Apps Fucntional/8+ Yrs*

*Varma Penmatsa*

*Sap Apo/8 Yrs*

*Open *

*Mohan Adavi*

*Oracle Apps Manufacturing Functional/9 Yrs *

*Pradeep Varma*

*.Net Developer*

Thanks & Regards,

Phone: 972-607-9839 x 204 | 248-458-1322 x 204 | Fax: 248 498 6173
5005 Royal Lane, Suite # 104, Irving , Texas 75063, USA

IM: sam_ksou...@yahoo.com;

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.***