This is Ajay with Margin10.

I am having a hot  Requirement. Please check the below requirement with your
consultants and send me some good profiles ASAP.

Please send me your comments to *ajan...@margin10.com*

*Position:* PSFT/AppsTech/ADP - Check Print File

*Location: *PA

*Duration:* 1 month

*Rate:* Negotiable + expenses

*Description/Required Skills:*

The customer needs a resource who can program with the ADP Check Print File.

** Must have previous hands-on experience**

**Must be able to start immediately*

Position: *Oracle EBS/AppsTech/BPM/SOA/Technical Developer*

*Location:* CA

*Duration:* 1-2 months

*Rate:* Negotiable, All Inclusive

*Description/Required Skills*:

Oracle Apps Tech as primary skill and SOA/BPEL as additional skill.

Develop and Unit Test Customizations and Interfaces involving PL/SQL, Forms,
BPEL/SOA technologies.

*Thanks and Regards*

*AJAY** **(**678-267-3424)***

*Sr. Recruiter*