Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Cognos BI Developer

Location                               :  GA (Need Local to GA)

Duration                                :  5 months

Need Local to GA

Cognos BI Developer

Contractor must have several years of experience with Cognos Business
Intelligence tools, versions 8.2, 8.3, and 8.4. Must have expertise in Report
and Query Studios, Framework Manager, and extensive experience in Cognos
development, modeling, and administration.

Main reqmt is several (4-5) years of development experience w/ Cognos Report
Studio and Metrics Manager.  Also want someone who has worked with Cognos
version 8.4 - this is a relatively new version (maybe out in the marketplace
1-2 years), so you won't find someone with several years experience in this
particular version.  Added pluses would be Oracle and SQL knowledge.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218

Alt No: (646) 644-2894

the inconvenience caused.