Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is *Nasser* working for *“Vyshnavi Infotech”* I am trying to fill the *
Senior Java Developer* position located in *Plainsboro**, NJ**.*

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all  the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an
MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also need your
most competitive bill rate included.

* *

*Position Title:                         **Senior Java Developer*

*Work Location:                      **Plainsboro**, NJ***

*Estimated Duration:              **6 Months*

*Technical Skills:*

*Candidates MUST HAVE Strong Pharmaceutical Background*

*Hands on experience of 5+ years in following technologies/frame works with
very good troubleshooting skills:

*1. J2EE*
• Client-side and server-side programming skills
• Working Knowledge of creating Java Beans
• Working knowledge of weblogic server deployment
• Good understanding of Spring framework
• Working knowledge of Hibernate integration with Java components
• Working knowledge of JDBC development
• Working knowledge of integrating and developing excel based reports using
Actuate eSpreadsheet
• Working knowledge of integrating and developing PDF based reports using
• should have used Eclipse IDE tool

* 2. Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)*
• Hands on experience with designing and developing the java webservices
• Working knowledge of Jax-WS
• Working knowledge of security implementation
• Should have used NetBeans IDE tool
*3. Oracle*
• Working knowledge of SQL statements
• Good understanding of Audit Trail
*4. AJAX*
• Working knowledge of AJAX component development using Web 2.0 technology
(smartclient working knowledge is a plus)

*Other :
1. SDLC Documentation*
• Knowledge of technical documentation
*2. Validation*
• Familiarity with validation deliverables
• Be a team player
• PMP is a plus

* *

• Create applications from detailed specifications using specified
programming language(s)
• Code, test, debug, document and maintain programs
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Front end development (GUI interfaces) utilizing ODBC to connect to any
Open Architecture RDBMS (Relational Database Management Systems) – such as
Oracle and Sybase
• Analyzes application requirements and provides recommended design
• Create detailed project outlines and application design specifications
• Quality reviews of code developed by other development staff
• Develops test plans
• Designs for more complex integration with other applications/technologies

Reply ASAP as this is a Urgent requirement.

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser** *

Email- nas...@vysinc.com

*Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc; *

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *

* *

To find more about my Company please visit