*Send the resumes to sara...@tvsinfotech.com *

* **Greeting From TVS InfoTech Inc,*

* **We have very urgent REQUIREMENT FOR:** **MS Exchange 2007 subject-matter

 Our client is looking to bring aboard an *MS Exchange 2007 subject-matter
expert* for an Exchange upgrade from 2003 to 2007. We can work on either a
corp-to-corp or W2 basis (no 1099's); *local candidates* are highly

Location: Denver, CO

Duration: 3 months

Must *have in-depth experience* in the following areas:

Phase Deliverables

1. - Discovery and Analysis
- High-level Implementation Strategy

2. * Planning and Design
- Functional Design Specification

3. * Testing & Validation - Set up test lab for design testing
- Updated Functional Design Specification

4. * Implementation - Implemented system

5. * Project Closure - Final Knowledge Transfer
- Updated Design Documentation to reflect *as-built* specifications

*Send the resumes to sara...@tvsinfotech.com *

*Thanks & Regards*

*Sarath B***

*Technical Recruiter ***