Hi Partners,

Greetingssss!!!

Please check my below requirement and let me know if your consultant is
matching with the below required skills. Kindly send me the profile with
Complete Name, Current Location, Contact Details( Phone #/Email ID), PAy
Rate, Visa Status & Availability.

*Position: ATG E-commerce Consultant with BCC EXP*
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 1 year
Client needs ATG E-Commerce Consultant with BCC Experience. Immediate
Interview !

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Sarmed
ABIS Technologies, Inc.
1345 Wiley Road, Suite 122 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
Office: 847-839-3406 | Fax: 847-839-3409
sar...@abistechnologies.com│www.abistechnologies.com
Yahoo IM: sarmed_a...@yahoo.com