Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*
We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>
Position : Business Analyst with Financial/Insurance and sales/marketing exp
Location: Jersey City
Duration: 3 months
Max rate: $45/hr
We have an immediate need for a senior business analyst with demonstrable
success working with sales/marketing groups and other business stakeholders
to deliver detailed business requirements for internet portals, including
functionality, user experience, and user security controls.
* Financial services/insurance knowledge/experience
* Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis,
elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
* Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in
both technical and user-friendly language.
* Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a
thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and
translate them into application and operational requirements.
* Conduct interviews and product analysis to gather user requirements via
workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, and other methods.
* Has prior experience in managing requirements for B2B/B2C portals,
including but not limited to personalization, customer profiling based on
business rules, security controls and best practices for application
integration on portals
* Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis in
order to define impact, outcome criteria, and measure-taking actions.
* Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected
* Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency,
comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
* Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write
* Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a
clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
* Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide
direction to developers and/or the project team.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to
interact professionally with a diverse group of business and IT executives
and subject matter experts.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Aim Computer Consulting*
*17197 N Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*
*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 214 | **Fax:** 734-418-2603 *
*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http:/www.aim-cc.com/>* | **
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* |
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at