Hello,

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you have any
consultants for the position. If yes, Please submit the resumes along with
contact details, Current location and rate.

HYPERION - Lead Senior Level Consultant

Opportunity on an Oracle EBS R12 implementation in Maryland.

Duration 4+ months

Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com or satya.sur...@gmail.com

*Need Public sector exp, Planning , Buget and R12( GL,HR) are Mandatory. *

* *

Need Sr Profile.

*Position:*

We are looking for a true HYPERION professional with a Public Sector
background (State, County, or Local jurisdiction) to lead the Hyperion
implementation for operating and capital budget preparation, reporting, and
integration with EBS modules for General Ledger (budget and actuals), HR
(for Position budgeting), and Projects and Grants (for budget and actuals).
The role includes advising our client on functional opportunities provided
by Hyperion, available alternatives to the County’s current budgeting
business processes, and helping to identify optimal solutions.  The position
will act as the main technical/functional resource from the consulting side
and will guide the client through completing all tasks and deliverables
associated with HYPERION.

*Must have Budgeting and Planning experience.*

*Responsible* for the definition, development, testing, and delivery of the
deliverables associated with implementing HYPERION.

*Required Experienced:*

   1. At least 2 full implementations of HYPERION.
   2. At least 4 years fulfilling the role as a delivery consultant.
   3. At least 4 years of recent and relevant experience.
   4. Budget and Planning
   5. Public Sector experience

*Other Preferred Criteria:***

   1. Functional knowledge of EBS software, including G/L, Projects and
   Grants, and HR related to position budgeting.
   2. Knowledge and experience with Performance Measurement and Forecasting
   capabilities.
   3. Strong understanding of Hyperion Reporting capabilities to assist the
   County in developing a reporting solution for Financials and Budgeting.

Specific Hyperion Implementation Experience with:

   - Hyperion Planning Plus
   - Hyperion Workforce Planning
   - Hyperion Performance Scorecard Plus

* *

*Best Regards*

* *

*Satya Dowluri*

*** **Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

gTalk:satya.sur...@gmail.com <gtalk%3asatya.sur...@gmail.com> | YIM:
satya.sureit**

*http:/www.sureitinc.com*

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
US. *

*Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.*